- It is recommend that you take out travel and medical insurance prior to your departure.
- If you are using medication, remember to bring enough for your entire stay.
- The Unico Safaris main camp is Malaria free.
- Extended trips - like to the Kruger National Park or Mozambique would require Malaria vaccine.
- More info regarding any health issues could be found @ https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/south-africa
- A first class Medical Clinic and Hospital is available within 20 minutes drive from the camp.
- We do have bottled water in camp at all times. However, the local (borehole) water is also safe to drink.